APPROVED Washington State Merit approved trainers.
As an organization that works with youth, you and your staff are responsible for the safety and care of children. You are also mandatory reporters for abuse. It is imperative that you and your staff know what that means. Your Staff will learn the valuable tools they need to keep the children in your care safe as well as how to make your organization a harder target for predators. This engaging presentation will help you provide the children in your care with the necessary life skills needed to begin the foundation of safety that will last a lifetime. These easy to apply tips and tools make safety lessons fun and non scary for young children and empowering for older kids.
Presenter: Jill Goetz | Jill@SavvyParentsSafeKids.com or
Kim Estes | Kim@SavvyParentsSafeKids.com
You will learn:
- The Do’s and Don’t of mandatory reporting
- How to identify the top ten red flag behaviors
- How to respond to parents concerns about safety
- How to keep you staff safe as well as the children in your care
- Identifying common mistakes that may be putting your organization at risk
- Myth busting and false stereotypes
- Integrating safety into your curriculum
- What is normal behavior and when to be concerned
- How to implement a safety reporting policy in your organization if you don’t already have one.
- Identify and overcome common obstacles (language, culture, gender, age, etc.)
For inquiries regarding training contact us at Jill @SavvyParentsSafeKids.com or Kim@SavvyParentsSafeKids.com
(We respond to all e mails within 24 hours. If you don’t hear from us…. the email probably got lost in an internet black hole!)