Predators rely on secrets and flying under the radar to get away with their crimes. On average a predator will commit 200 sex crimes before he is caught. They rarely ever have one victim. Adults need to be on the lookout for red flags and warning signs such as these… and REPORT them. Then follow up with the authorities and be persistent until you know the child is SAFE. This insanity against our children MUST stop. America should not be ranked #1 in child abuse in the industrialized nations.
- Insists upon spending uninterrupted time alone with a child
- Appears “too good to be true”
- Frequently walks in on children/teens in the bathroom or changing
- Continually invites children to spend time alone at their home enticing them with the toys or gadgets
- Seems overly preoccupied with a particular child
- Lavishes them with inappropriate attention
- Shares information with a child that is intended for adults